Hi everyone, this is my second nomination for The Liebster Award. I want to thank Sonali for nominating me for this award. She writes beautifully. Kindly all, check her blog https://justmecompany.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
- I am from India.
- I love watching movies and TV shows.
- I love music very much.
- I don’t like people who lie and try to be over smart.
- I am an introvert.
- I fear from heights and I am claustrophobic.
- I keep trying.
- I like cleanliness very much. I don’t like scattered and unorganized things.
- I like cricket, football and tennis.
- I believe in simplicity.
- I love nature.
Answers for questions asked by Sonali
1. What is something that you want to accomplish?
I am trying to be a better person
2. What is your favorite song and why?
In English, Strong – Stellar Project feat. Emelie Norenberg
I like it because of its lyrics.
In Hindi, there are many songs which I like.
3. “Pain demands to be felt”- do you agree?
4. What’s your favorite quote?
‘Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication’ by Leonardo da Vinci.
5. Who is your inspiration?
Everyone who doesn’t give up inspires me. Everyone who help others inspires me.
6. What do you think is your biggest achievement till now?
Nothing, yet to achieve.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What’s your version of a perfect day?
Waking up late, talking and roaming with friends.
9. What is love according to you?
Love is loving without any conditions.
10. Do you believe in after life?
Yes, I do believe in after life. I believe that after a person dies he takes different births as it is
mentioned in Hindu religion but I don’t believe in heaven and hell concept. I think that this
life is both heaven and hell. You can read about it in my blog
My questions for nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you like reading books or novels?
- How will you spend a day without mobile?
- What is happiness according to you?
- What are your regrets?
- Which one movie or show character do you like the most?
- What is your favorite TV series or show?
- Who is your favorite sport?
- Who is your favorite sport player?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What is your favorite food?
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog.