The contact page is very important for your blog. Every blog should have a contact page so that people can contact you. Many bloggers put their email address on their blog so that people can contact them, but I won’t recommend you to do this. Yes, you may trust your fellow bloggers, but you can’t trust everyone because spammers keep looking for email addresses to send you spams and also your email address can be misused so it’s better to create a contact page for your blog instead of putting your email address on the blog. The contact page is a safe way to interact with people without revealing your email address.
1. Go to MySite
2. Expand Site tab and click Page
3. Click on Add Page
4. Give a name to the page as you like it.
5. Click on the plus sign at the left corner which is used to add blocks.
6. Expand Jetpack and click on Form
7. A form is added to your page. You can fill Email address and Email subject line or you can leave them empty. Email address is your email address. You can also set Email subject line so that when someone contact you, you can easily find them. If you don’t fill these fields, the email will go to your email address with which you have created your WordPress account and the subject line will be post or page title. Now, click Add form which is at the bottom of the form. A form will appear.
8. Now you can edit Name, Email, Website and Message field name if you want to. You can also make fields compulsory to fill by enabling the required button. When you click on a particular field you will see a required button. I recommend you to enable Name, Email and Message fields. You can enable Website field also but I recommend you not to enable it because every visitor might not have a website.
9. You can also add additional fields to your form as per your requirement. To add additional field, click on the plus sign after Message field. When you click on the plus sign, you will be able to see additional fields which you can add. Click on the field which you want to add.
10. If you don’t delete a particular field, just click on three dots symbol and click on Remove Block.
11. You can also change background color and text color of the submit button. Just click on the submit button and you will see background color and text color settings on the right hand side. You can also change the name of the submit button. Just click on the submit button and edit the name of the button.
12. After creating the form, just click on the Publish button. A contact page will be created. Now you can add this page to your menu bar.
This is how you can create a simple contact form for your WordPress blog. Feel free to ask if you have any queries. Thank you.