Hi everyone, this is my third nomination for The Liebster Award. I want to thank Motivational Diaries for nominating me for this award. She writes motivational blogs very beautifully. Kindly all, check her blog https://motivationaldiaries.home.blog
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
1. I am from India.
2. I like being alone because it saves me from unwanted people and unnecessary tension.
3. I don’t believe in God.
4. I don’t like liars and people who show unnecessary attitude.
5. I love the character of Mr. Bean very much because I can relate to him, alone and finding happiness in small things. I find a sadness in his character. His character is very much alike to me.
6. I am a very tidy person. I cringe when I see dirtiness and disordered things.
7. I love music.
8. I like travelling alone.
9. I think too much.
10. I do what I like to do. I don’t care for people’s opinions.
11. I like watching TV.
Answers for questions asked by Motivational Diaries
1. If you ever get a chance to meet a blogger whom it would be
2. Your worst punishment in your school
There was a Mathematics teacher in our school who used to beat us with a stick very badly when we didn’t do our homework and got low marks.
3. What do you do for instantly boosting your mood
I start hearing music.
4. Which is the best memory of your life
I think school day memories are the best memory of my life.
5. According to you, how crimes against women can be controlled
Firstly, people must teach moral values and respect of women to their children because children become what they learn in their childhood. Secondly, government must implement laws strictly to stop crimes against women. Thirdly, vulgar content from television, movies, music videos, magazines and internet should be removed because it misleads people. Fourthly, women themselves must also oppose from being used as an object.
6. Are you an introvert or extrovert
I am introvert.
7. When and why did you started blogging
I started blogging to vent out my feelings and random thoughts which keep coming to my mind and irritates me. I feel relaxed when I write down what’s in my mind.
8. Is there any bad habit which you want to get rid off but you always fails
I am short-tempered. I get angry very early and when I get, even I don’t know what I will do.
9. What is your biggest dream which you want to achieve in your life
Now I have no dream. The dreams which I had, have shattered. Now I just want to end up as a better person.
10. Which is your best post according to you
As a blogger, you like your every post, but if you are asking to mention one, I like the following post.
11. Tell me 2 good things about yourself
I am honest and straight forward.
My questions for nominees
1. Do you read a newspaper daily? If not, why don’t you read it?
2. What do you do when you are sad?
3. What’s the worst thing have you done in anger?
4. Which day of the week do you like the most and why?
5. Which one thing you regret that you should have done it but you didn’t?
6. What is life according to you?
7. One person with whom you share all your feelings?
8. Which is your favorite season of the year and why?
9. What is your favorite pastime?
10. What is your favorite song?
11. What is your favorite food?
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog.