Hi everyone, this is my first nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to thank Prakriti for nominating me for this award. She writes beautiful motivational blogs. Kindly all, check her blog https://motivationaldiaries.home.blog
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions
4. Nominate 11 new blogs.
5. Ask nominees 11 new questions.
Answers for questions asked by Prakriti
1. How do you maintain the blog and life balance?
It’s difficult to maintain balance between blog and life because of lack of time. It isn’t possible to post regularly due to job. I try to post on weekends as I get the time only on the weekends.
2. What’s the question that people ask you after visiting your blog?
I haven’t understood the question. Are you asking how people feel when they visit my blog? I can’t answer it.
3. If you go back in time will you still start a blog despite being knowing the outcomes?
Yes, of course. I regret that I started my blog very late. If I had known about WordPress earlier, I would have started blogging earlier.
4. Are you a party animal?
No, I am not a party animal at all. I am not a very social person. I try to avoid crowds. I like being alone.
5. What types of blogs do you prefer the most?
I like to read blogs where people talk about their life and experiences because I find them very realistic and interesting. I also like poetry blogs. I also like to read people’s views about different aspects of life.
6. What is that particular thing, you have no problem splurging on?
I don’t believe in splurging on. We need money for almost everything, therefore, I think money should be spent wisely.
7. For one day, if you became the world’s richest person what you’ll do?
I will spend the money on underprivileged children to get them enrolled in the school so that they get educated. Children are the pillar of any nation. If they get a good education and have moral values, they will become a good human being and will do good things in life.
8. If you get a power for one day to get rid of any vegetable or fruit you don’t like, which vegetable or fruit would be that?
As I don’t like Lauki (Bottle gourd) and Turai (Ridge gourd), I would like to get rid of them.
9. Which is your favorite meme?
I have no favorite meme. I like meme, which I find funny and sarcastic.
10. Books or movies?
I like movies.
My questions for nominees
1. How blogging has changed you as a person?
2. What are the three biggest problems India is facing at the present time?
3. What is the one thing which irritates you the most?
4. What you don’t like about mobile phones?
5. How do you deal with the criticism?
6. What do you do to relieve your stress?
7. What is the meaning of beauty for you?
8. With whom you are closest to in your family?
9. Which season is your favorite and why?
10. What is your favorite song?
11. What is your favorite street food?
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog.