Hi everyone, this is my second nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to thank Akanksha for nominating me for this award. She writes beautiful poems, stories, and articles. Kindly all, check her wonderful blog https://bulbulsbubble.home.blog/
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions
4. Nominate 11 new blogs.
5. Ask nominees 11 new questions.
Answers for questions asked by Akanksha
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would like to be an elephant because elephants are the most humble and peaceful animal despite being one of the most powerful animals in the jungle. They don’t misuse their power, they use it only when it requires. They can even defeat a lion when they get angry. I like their unity and love for each other.
2. What was the first ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
I don’t think I am a creative person at all. Though, I used to make paper boats, paper planes, paper spins, and paper frogs in my childhood.
3. If you could choose between true happiness, or a greater creative skills, what would you pick?
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, you can show your anger and dissent against politics and politicians using arts which is a powerful medium to bring revolution and change.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My job. I have to wake up early for job which I don’t like.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing/ art?
I do all the writing on my desktop at my home.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
I am fascinated by chase scenes in movies. I like it when someone runs through traffic, jumps from buildings, etc. This is the reason why I like and respect Tom Cruise and Jackie Chan because they do their own stunts.
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
I can’t lie. I hate those who have betrayed me. I hate those who mocked and taunted me when I was jobless.
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
I have been to a border district in Rajasthan for studying in a college. This is the furthest distance I have covered. Actually, I am homesick. I don’t like to go anywhere.
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
I would prefer stay up late because I don’t like to wake up early.
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
I want to give a few suggestions to new writers.
Write with the heart, which is the most important thing.
Be original. Have your identity.
Don’t write for others, you can’t please everyone.
Have patience because there are already millions of blogs. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Interact with other bloggers.
Read more blogs and follow them if you like them.
Optimize your blog for fast loading and search engines.
You can read my blogs for various tips relating to blog and blogging using the following links.
My questions for nominees
1. How can education change the life of a person?
2. Have you ever helped someone unknown? If yes, how?
3. What is the one thing you do to save the environment?
4. Have you any tree or plant in your home? If yes, name it.
5. What do you do in spare time?
6. What is your favorite time of a day and why?
7. What type of movies do you like to watch?
8. Who is your favorite singer?
9. Who is your favorite comedian?
10. What do you like the most, sweet or spicy?
11. Share the link of your post which people liked the most.
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog.