Today I am feeling low. It is not very uncommon for me when I feel low. This feeling has become a part of my life. I feel low when people around me upset me and don’t listen to me, when I have a bad day, when I get angry, when things don’t happen the way I wanted, when I have an argument with someone, when someone insults me or try to put down me, when people act selfishly and when I feel being betrayed.
When I feel low, I do different things to calm myself.
1. The first thing that I do is that I stop talking to the person who has upset me. If I get angry with the person, I can’t talk to him or her anymore. I can’t act like nothing has happened. In a bad mood, I generally don’t like to talk to anyone.
2. The second thing that I do is that I isolate myself. It’s better to be alone than being among people who don’t understand you.
3. I sleep when I feel very low. Sleeping relaxes the mind. This is the way I can calm myself.
4. The thing which I do mostly when I feel low is to listen to music. As I love music very much, I start listening to songs when I feel low. Music soothes my mind and helps in forgetting things. I can say music is my true friend.
5. Sometimes, I watch TV when I feel low. I either listen to music or watch comedy shows when I feel low which helps in uplifting my mood.
6. Sometimes, I play games on the phone or computer when I feel low.
This feeling has become a part of my life.