Hi everyone, I have been nominated for the ‘Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award’ by Manjul. This is my second nomination for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I want to thank Manjul for nominating me. She is a versatile blogger. She has diverse content on her blog. She writes thought provoking articles. She also does sketching. Check out her blog https://innumerablethoughtsblog.wordpress.com
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Answers for the questions asked by Manjul
1. What are the 3 things that you are grateful for today?
I am grateful for having family, home, and food.
2. Blogging helped you in any way? What is that?
Blogging helped me to vent out my feelings.
3. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
The first thing I do is to stop talking to people. I listen to music or watch TV when I feel low.
4. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I want to change the difference between rich and poor. I want to provide all the basic necessities of life to them like home, food, clothes and clean water. Also, I want to provide good education and health facilities who can’t afford it.
5. How far were you able to achieve your goals this?
I think I haven’t got what I wanted in life.
6. Ever been scared of ghosts?
Yes, I fear of ghosts. I used to look under the bed before sleeping, fearing that someone is under the bed, but now I sleep on the floor, so I don’t need to worry about it. Sometimes, I feel that someone is behind the curtains. I fear of darkness also. When I go to the dark, I feel like someone is behind my back.
7. One piece of advice to the new bloggers.
I have more advice for new bloggers.
1. Write with your heart.
2. Don’t wait for perfection and the right time.
3. Don’t restrict yourself fearing what others will think.
4. Don’t write to please others or the majority.
5. Language shouldn’t be a barrier in your blogging. You don’t have to write only in English. Write in any language in which you can express yourself freely and you feel comfortable.
6. Be active if you want your blog to grow.
7. Don’t write only. Read other blogs also.
8. Be honest with yourself and others. Don’t like and comments blindly without reading the posts.
My questions for nominees
1. How important is freedom of speech and the right to privacy to you?
2. How the internet is affecting youth in a good and bad way?
3. What type of clothes do you like? Ethnic or western.
4. Which male and female singer you like the most?
5. Which character of a movie or a show you relate or like?
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog. Keep blogging.