Hi everyone, this is my third nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award. It is the same feeling when I got nominated for the first time for an award. Every time I get nominated for any award I feel the same. I want to thank Anisha for nominating me for this award. She writes lovely poems that are very relatable. Check out her blog https://anishadas17.wordpress.com/
The rules to The Sunshine Blogger award:
- Use the sunshine blogger award logo
- Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog/post
Answers for questions asked by Anisha
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to get rid of random thoughts that kept bothering me.
2. What do you love about doing blogging?
The one thing I like the most about blogging is that you get the opportunity to read about the experiences of people in their lives and their different views about things.
3. Who is your inspiration in your life?
Everyone who is doing something good in life inspires me. Everyone who has achieved things in life by overcoming adversities in life inspires me. Everyone who is doing his or her bit for people or a cause in any way inspires me. Everyone who is helping others selflessly inspires me. There are many unsung heroes who are helping others, but don’t get the limelight and who go unnoticed inspires me.
4. Who is your favorite author?
As I am not an avid book reader, I don’t have any favorite author. Though I like reading blogs.
5. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was ‘No full stops in India’ by Mark Tully. It is the only book that I bought in my life. I bought it because I heard a lot about it. Though I have not read it completely because of a lack of time.
6. Which is your favorite movie?
It is very difficult to name one movie because there are many movies that are my favorites. If I have to name a few, I will say Titanic, Andaz Apna Apna, Hera Pheri, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Rehnaa Hai Tere Dil Mein, etc. There is a very big list of favorite movies, you can read it in my blog My favorites.
7. If you are give a chance to become a singer, writer or a painter- Which one will you choose?
If I get the chance, I will become a singer because, in my opinion, singers are generally popular among people because almost everyone likes music. Singers live even after their death through their songs.
8. What is happiness according to you?
According to me, happiness is doing things you like. It can be anything like talking to your friends and roaming with them, listening to music, watching movies and shows, the little things that someone does for you or you do for others, etc. There is no limit to happiness, one can find it in little things.
9. What is your favourite travel destination?
I have no favorite travel destination as I am not a travel person. I usually don’t go outside, but we have a place where I go with my friends whenever we get the time.
10. What is your favourite TV series?
My favorite TV series is ‘Breaking Bad’. I just love it. It is beautifully made. Every character and every scene are damn good. The other shows that I like are FRIENDS, Game of Thrones, Lost, The Amazing Race, Fear Factor, Man vs Wild, MasterChef, etc.
11. What is your favourite food?
My favorite food is Dal-Baati.
My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award
1. Aditi Verma
My questions for nominees
1. What is the name of your blog and why did you name it so?
2. If you are in a lonely place and someone is stalking you, what will you do first and how will you defend yourself?
3. What do you like, light painted house or dark painted house?
4. What do you like, winter afternoons or winter nights?
5. Which day of the week, you like the most, and why?
6. Do you believe in destiny?
7. Are you good at remembering things?
8. What is the one bad habit that you want to leave?
9. One scene/dialogue/song of any show or movie, makes you emotional, every time you see or listen to it.
10. What is your favorite street food?
11. What is the one thing that you regret not doing it?
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog and Happy Diwali to all. May God fulfill all your wishes. May you get all what you want in life.
2 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award #3”
LikeLiked by 1 person